Monday, August 21, 2006

Friend filled weekend

(stranded on the lake)
Thanks Ryan, Cat, and baby Ira for a great time on the lake. I really didn't mind that we were stranded in the middle of the lake for a couple of hours....
I spent most of my weekend in the Dallas area, spending time with friends. It was really great to eat Cat's organic yummy food and to see beautiful Ira. Christi, one of my bridesmaids was recently married and had her Texas reception in Dallas. I was glad I could swing by for a bit and congratulate my dear friend. It's such a refreshing thing to spend time with friends.
Monday is hitting me kind of hard... but it was worth all the fun that was had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a fun time! you do looked relaxed! : ) hope you are having a good week at work. and erich too.